Since the original Bejeweled game was introduced by PopCap more than 10 years ago, over half a billion people around the world have played one or more versions of it. Bejeweled 2 was created over 6 years ago to follow-up on the original version’s success. Bejeweled 3 tooks years of additional creative and technical development work, and it is the biggest and brightest Bejeweled ever.
Discover all-new ways to play Bejeweled. Find your perfect match with 8 breathtaking game modes that meet all your moods — including Classic, Quest, Lightning, Ice Storm, Poker and Zen.
It’s insanely fun and addictive.
In PopCap’s words, here’s the beef:
“So we’ve already told you how proud we are of Bejeweled 3. Whether you’ve played Bejeweled before, or you’re new to the game, you’ll quickly discover that Bejeweled 3 is easy to learn, fantastically fun, and endlessly challenging. It’s one of the most impressive games we’ve ever released. But today, we don’t want to just pat ourselves on the back. We want to let other people do it for us!
We’ve gotten some pretty amazing reviews from video game critics around the world and we want to share them with you. So read on to see what people are saying about the Biggest, Brightest Bejeweled!”
- Kotaku says, "Bejeweled 3 Improves the Unimprovable."
- “The world's most compulsive puzzle game just got even better,” according to PC Gamer. “A fine balance of polished gaming and addictive new modes… PopCap have once again proved that they have magic fingers."
- Destructoid.com says Bejeweled 3 has "...almost endless options of things to explore and learn."
- Adrenaline Vault calls the game one of the “Top Casual PC Games of 2010.”
- And USA Today sums it all up quickly: “Extraordinarily fun.”
So here’s the straight skinny: Crowds love it, critics love it, and the team here at SparCode is confident you’ll love it too.
Challenge yourself. Dazzle your mind. Showcase your flashy achievement badges. Buy the full unlimited version of Bejeweled 3 today.
If a jewel flashes in a light and no one is there to see it, does it dazzle?
- Mac OS X, WIndows XP SP2, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- 1.2+GHz (minimum)
- Memory (RAM)
- 1+GB (minimum)
- Free Hard Drive Space
- DirectX Version
- 9.0c+ (Windows only)
- DirectX 9.0c or higher-compatible (Windows only)
- Color Quality
- 16-bit or 32-bit color mode
- Keyboard and mouse
- Internet connection is required to register/unlock game trials — including those delivered via CD-ROM
*You must be an administrator to install and run this game.
Be careful — you might get addicted.